Thursday, August 1, 2013

{phfr} My First Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

round button chicken

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~ with the lovely ladies at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

{Pretty}

 
 
The little ones are always picking me flowers.
 
 
Family picture taken by my lovely, talented sister-in-law @ my mom's wedding. 
 
{Happy}


 
Happy Oliver covered in pudding.
 
 
Lucy lost her first tooth!

{Funny}


 
Oliver falls asleep at lunch about once a week.
 
Elizabeth & Sophia being silly.
 
{Real}


 
Lots of green beans from the garden.




Plenty of cucumbers, zucchini, and yellow squash too.

 
Really scary and really messy. A loose peg fell out of the top shelf in the cabinet above the bar. Oliver had just been on the counter and I took him down, then everything came crashing down. Thanking God that no one was hurt! 








 

2 comments:

  1. Kid-picked flowers are my favourite! Enjoy those beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious pictures! I have a Lucy and a Sophia too (we spell it Sofia. Your kids look so very happy! Sorry about the peg! Thank goodness, indeed, that no one was hurt. that could have been very bad!

    ReplyDelete